- A relaxing 3 hour sunset swim and cruise aboard our 42 foot catamaran ‘Ballena’: air-conditioned saloon, shaded decks and flexible cushioned seating options
- Courtesy bus transfers from your accommodation in Broome to Entrance Point
- Complimentary delicious bite size canapes
- A selection of wine or beer for sale from our licensed bar or BYO welcome – ice and wineglasses all provided.
- Swimming in the boom net only available between Sept – Oct and April-June.
- Possible sightings of wildlife.
Duration: 3-4 Hours
- Child Ages 5 - 14
- Young Child Ages 2 - 4
- Infant Under 2 years of age
BROOME SUNSET CRUISE
Fancy the warmth and beauty of a magnificent Broome sunset in a small group setting? Why not join us on a 3hour Broome sunset cruise with a chance to see the snubfin dolphins? Cruise along the stunning coast or jump into our boom net to cool off before heading further into the Bay to spot wildlife. On your return, sink into a bean bag and embrace the stunning sunset of Roebuck Bay.
Meet our friendly team as they treat you to delicious canapes on board ‘Ballena’. Chilled alcoholic beverages available for purchase from our licenced bar. If you prefer to BYO, bring your own and we will do the rest for you!
Departures for Sunset Cruises vary throughout the seasons:
3.00 pm – 6.00 pm (Available from Mid-September-Late June)
Departure times may vary by half an hour depending on sunset times during these months.
INCLUSIONS: Delicious canapés and courtesy bus transfers provided from all Broome accommodation.
Keen to give boom netting a go on your sunset cruise but not sure how it works?
Pack your bathers and a towel and get ready to jump on in! Boom netting involves securely riding within the edges of a large net that is attached to the rear of a boat. Our vessel ‘Ballena’ will slowly cruise along the shallows of Roebuck Bay as you hop into the net. The boom net will drag you through the water whilst holding on and enjoying the stunning contrasting colours of the Kimberley coast. Swimming is only permitted during certain times of the year when water conditions are suitable. This activity requires a reasonable level of fitness and you must be a competent swimmer. Children under the age of 12 years must be accompanied by an adult.
What to Bring
- Bathers & Towel
- Thongs or slip-off shoes
- Water bottle