Flexible Booking Conditions
We understand in today’s uncertain environment, that you may have concerns with prepaying for tours. To make a reservation with no prepayments, please give us a call on 91928163. If you are needing to cancel your reservation due to COVID 19 related issues, a full refund will be provided.
- A relaxing 3 hour sunset swim and cruise aboard our 42 foot catamaran ‘Ballena’: air-conditioned saloon, shaded decks and flexible cushioned seating options
- Courtesy bus transfers from your accommodation in Broome to Entrance Point
- Complimentary delicious bite size canapes
- A selection of wine or beer for sale from our licensed bar or BYO welcome – ice and wineglasses all provided.
- Swimming in the boom net only available from April to October
- Possible sightings of wildlife.
Duration: 3-4 Hours
- Child Ages 5 - 14
- Young Child Ages 2 - 4
- Infant Under 2 years of age
BROOME SUNSET CRUISE
Fancy the warmth and beauty of a magnificent Broome sunset in a small group setting? Why not join us on a 3hour Broome sunset cruise with a chance to see wildlife? Cruise along the stunning coast or jump into our boom net to cool off before heading further into the Bay to spot wildlife. On your return, sink into a bean bag and embrace the stunning Broome sunset.
Meet our friendly team as they treat you to delicious canapes on board ‘Ballena’. Chilled alcoholic beverages available for purchase from our licenced bar. If you prefer to BYO, bring your own and we will do the rest for you!
Departure points and times vary throughout the seasons.
- Departures from Cable Beach – April-September
- Departures from Roebuck Bay – Year round
INCLUSIONS: Delicious canapés and courtesy bus transfers provided from all Broome accommodation.
Keen to give boom netting a go on your sunset cruise but not sure how it works?
Pack your bathers and a towel and get ready to jump on in! Boom netting involves securely riding within the edges of a large net that is attached to the rear of a boat. Our vessel ‘Ballena’ will slowly cruise along the shallows of Roebuck Bay or Cable Beach as you hop into the net. The boom net will drag you through the water whilst holding on and enjoying the stunning contrasting colours of the Kimberley coast. Swimming is only permitted during certain times of the year when water conditions are suitable. This activity requires a reasonable level of fitness and you must be a competent swimmer. Children under the age of 12 years must be accompanied by an adult. Boom netting available from April to October.
What to Bring
- Bathers & Towel
- Thongs or slip-off shoes
- Water bottle