Enjoy an afternoon cruising Broome’s tranquil waters and be mesmerized by our growing population of 35,000 humpback whales.
- An informative eco tour aboard our luxurious sailing vessel: 3 viewing platforms, air-conditioned saloon, shaded decks and comfortable cushioned seating
- Courtesy bus transfers from your accommodation in Broome to Entrance Point
- Coffee and tea
- Informative commentary from our qualified crew
- Sightings of dolphins and a myriad of marine life in Roebuck Bay and the sights of migratory birdlife
- A selection of wine or beer from our licensed bar or BYO welcome – ice and wineglasses all provided
Duration: 3-4 Hours
We offer two times for this cruise:
Morning Tour: morning tea, fruit platters, hot beverages, bottled water
Sunset Cruise: delicious homemade canapes and cheese and antipasti platters
Declared a Marine Park in 2015, Roebuck Bay is an incredibly diverse eco-system, home to Bottlenose dolphins, Snubfin dolphins, Green turtles, Loggerhead turtles, Flatback turtles, Dugongs, Manta rays, Seasnakes, Pelicans and shorebirds.
Broome Whale Watching is Broome’s ONLY dedicated and specialised marine based ecotourism operator.
In 2015 Roebuck Bay became of international importance and was declared an Australia marine park. Home to dugongs, turtles and rare Australian snubfin dolphins, Roebuck Bay provides extensive seagrass meadows for feeding and is a major nursery for numerous species of marine life.
As pioneers of whale watching in the Kimberley, our passion for marine life and desire to share the incredible diverse ecosystem of Roebuck Bay has become our next venture.
What was once an embayment for pearling and a channel for trade, is increasingly becoming known as one of the most diverse mudflats in the world, making it one of 12 Ramsar sites in Western Australia.
Imparting our knowledge and sharing the beauty of life above and within our exquisite bay makes it truly a memorable experience for myself, my family and our guests.
- What to Bring
- Thongs or slip-off shoes