3 Hours | An indigenous look at Roebuck Bay
Immerse yourself in Broome’s unforgettable 3 hour cultural experience of Roebuck Bay aboard our luxurious catamaran.
Immerse yourself in Broome’s unforgettable 3 hour cultural experience of Roebuck Bay aboard our luxurious catamaran. Join Bart Pigram, a local Indigenous man to truly see and learn about the traditional country of Yawuru people from a unique perspective. Be totally captivated by his rich storytelling and family history entrenched in our beautiful Roebuck Bay. Enjoy live traditional music as you soak up a stunning Broome sunset. Leave with a new found knowledge of Roebuck Bay’s historical and cultural significance to Broome’s traditional owners, the Yawuru people.
Cruise the pristine waters of Roebuck Bay and Gantheaume Point, the traditional country of Yawuru people, aboard our 42 ft catamaran. Let Bart Pigram, who draws his knowledge from living a local saltwater lifestyle, entertain you with rich cultural stories, history and family traditions.
Journey from the Dreamtime to the present moment and be immersed in the traditional sounds of the Yawuru people with Bart’s live music. Enjoy a morning or sunset experience with Broome local and see his country and lifestyle from a unique perspective.
Enjoy a 3 hour cultural immersion cruise on Roebuck Bay and Gantheaume Point about a 42 ft catamaran.
- 3 hours of cultural immersion and storytelling by Bart Pigram
- Courtesy bus transfers from your accommodation in Broome to Entrance Point
- Bottled water
- Coffee and tea
- Morning Tour: morning tea, fruit platters, hot beverages, bottled water
- Sunset Cruise: delicious homemade canapes and cheese and antipasti platters
- A selection of wine or beer from our licensed bar or BYO welcome – ice and wineglasses all provided
- ADULTS – $150
- CHILDREN – $95
- Children 4 years and younger – FREE
- Thongs or slip-off shoes